Sunday, May 20, 2018

What this new blog is for, and a little about me...

This (hopefully) weekly blog is intended to be a mix of help, entertainment and information on my perspective.  If you are just curious about what other people think or how they handle daily issues; this is how I deal with mine.  Feel free to join me on my journey.  If it helps you then I'm glad, if it makes you laugh, then I'm glad, if you think it's stupid, then move on... best wishes.  Any suggestions on weekly topics or reasonable questions are welcome, however, (disclaimer) I have no qualifications to give any advice other than my membership in the human race.  I'm 48, divorced once, married now for 20 years, I've raised 4 kids (girls are now 30 & 25; boys are now 19 & almost 16,) I currently clean houses as my only employment and I enjoy my life. My latest challenge is to get back in shape, (lose weight) and make friends who do active/healthy things without drama or negativity.  I already do crafts and spend time with my husband when I can hiking, camping etc. I also like to cook. I accept diversity and although I try not to condemn others I do have my opinions as is human nature. I am new to blogging so bear with me, I'm trying to figure it out as I go along.  If I can share a hack or cheer someone up, or leave a positive impression on someones day... it will make mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being Strong Despite Insecurities.

I've had a rough week.  I finally and briefly talked to someone I hardly ever get to talk to.  She said that we can't talk about ou...